Patient Comfort Items
Comfort items are used frequently as we provide care in a variety of homelike settings: private residences, hospitals, assisted living facilities, and our two on-site patient care facilities – the Catawba Valley Hospice House and the Sherrills Ford Hospice House.
Your donations of the following items help us to enhance the high-quality care and support we offer to all patients.
PERSONAL TOILETRY ITEMS
- shaving cream
- disposable razors
- small, plastic combs
care packages FOR families holding vigil
- individual packaged peanuts
- peanut butter crackers
- nutri-grain bars / cereal bars
- individually wrapped snacks: chips, cookies, oatmeal cakes, etc.
- travel-size word search, puzzles, games, playing cards
food pantry ITEMS for patients in need
- instant potatoes / instant rice
- peanut butter
- macaroni and cheese
- spaghetti noodles / Ramen noodles
- spaghetti sauce / tomato sauce
- microwaveable meals, ready to fix meals
- soups / stews
- canned meats: tuna, chicken, etc.
- canned vegetables: beans, corn, mixed vegetables, etc.
- canned fruit: peaches, pears, applesauce, pineapple, etc.
- crackers (Saltine, Ritz)
- boxed cereals
- instant grits / oatmeal
- cereal bars
- Ensure / Boost nutritional supplements
Thank you for your support of patients and caregivers throughout our 12-county service area!